Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank you Costco! I found Coca-Cola made with real sugar there this weekend, imported from Mexico. It is twice as expensive as the high fructose corn syrup coke. My wife wondered if I could tell the difference. I will let you know the results when I can actually find US Coca-Cola in a glass bottle. I know that when I'm South of the Border it seems to taste so much better.

Speaking of Mexico, my friend's mother went to Cancun and made the comment that the people in Mexico just don't know how to make good Mexican food like they do in the states.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that there a couple weeks back and wondered if it was better. Be sure to let us know how the taste test goes.

h.justin said...

I can taste a difference. And the cane sugar version is better. I had one a week ago at Sprinkles in Costa Mesa.

Todd said...

You can buy Mexican Coca Cola in most Alberson's stores as well.

I used to buy Boylan Soda from the Winnegars by your house as it was made with Sugar Cane and was so good. I don't think they sell it there any more. Jones soda is all made with pure cane sugar as well.