Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monday Morning Drive Time

Rookie mistake. Monday morning mistake. I will be paying for a month or so. It could happen to anyone. Any one who does not put the right CD back in its case. So what happened?

Well, the oldest asked to change the princess CD to a Mickey Mouse CD in the car. I was so excited. I have heard princess music for months. I have listened to it so much that I catch myself humming it around the house. I actually sang it out loud in the office once. The guy down stairs still laughs about it. Luckily he has a daughter similar in age, so he was somewhat understanding.

I showed her the CD case, she agreed it was the one she wanted. I pulled the CD out of it's case and placed it into the CD player, walked in to get the house to retrieve her sister. I came out only to hear, "Whose got a beard that is long and white?" Wrong CD. Now I'll be listening to Christmas music for months. The wife has asked if I want to hang Christmas stockings? At least for the next week, I am a head of her on the NCAA basketball brackets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw-my bracket's doing better than my hubbies

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you'll stop...you beat me! My brackets were horrible and there's no chance for me to get ahead.

JimmyG said...

I will not mention it again.

Offended yet? said...

Having Christmas in March sounds like a great idea.

Listening to Christmas music in March (or any other month, including most of December), not so great.