Saturday, March 22, 2008

Random Spring Thoughts

I would personally like to thank the moon, sun, stars and earth for moving in spring positions. You guys rock. WELCOME SPRING! It is official our days are now longer than nights!

I am not sure why, but apparently the Easter Bunny does not come to our house until the garage is clean. So spring cleaning has begun. Little Kelli came over today to play with the girls while my wife and I cleaned. It still has to much stuff in it, but the dirt is gone from the garage and has transported itself to my nose and eyes. I am sure spring pollen is not far behind.

As we cleaned, our neighbor came over to tell us she found out we are moving. She was very sad. As we talked, she informed us that at her house the Easter Bunny is a pagan symbol and they don't believe in him or her. I informed her I still believed and the Bunny would not come unless the garage was cleaned. She needs to learn lessons in motivation from my wife. I am sure her boys would do just about anything for Easter candy.

As she pulled out of the driveway, I smiled to myself. Her boys, like myself, still believe in Santa Clause. Each year their Santa uses our house as a holding station for her boys toys. I wonder if the new owners of our home will be Pagans or allow Santa to use the home as a holding station. For the young ones out there, some times Santa will send gifts ahead of time to neighbors homes so on Christmas Eve, his sleigh is a bit lighter.

For those who care I have picked more games correctly then my wife, at this time.

No comments: