Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Easter Bunny

Have you heard the news?

Well the Easter Bunny came to our house during the night and my girls are thrilled. New books, coloring books, bubbles, trinkets and of course candy. Standing in the middle of the floor my oldest proclaimed to the sky, "thanks Easter Bunny". Abby was even impressed with the dog treats.

We are off to both Grammies today, breakfast at one and an egg hunt and dinner at the other. Hopefully, there will be a nap in between.

The Garage looks great, and my Easter basket is full. As for the news -- after just 3 days my wife has conceded, her brackets sucked.

1 comment:

Todd said...

My kids are happy that you finished cleaning the garage. They heard that the Easter Bunny was going to boycott all of NSL if your garage was dirty