Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Perceptions

Stella

Happy Belated Birthday Stella. Sorry you Pats lost. When you package comes you will do chinese again.

Who has perception problems

My wife and I just have a perception problems.

My wife and I were sitting at a table at Red Rock and I kept staring at a drunken
lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, "Do you know her?"

Yes," I sighed. "She was my old girlfriend. I understand she started to drinking right after we split up many years ago, and I hear she has not been sober since."

"Wow!" said my wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

Sigh

Oh Eli

Thank you Eli and the NY Giants!!!! I really wanted you to win!!
http://drunkathlete.com/2007/01/16/elis-living-on-a-prayer.aspx
I love drunkathlete.com

I am still wondering how the Fans on Grandma's couch viewed the game?

4 comments:

h.justin said...

Are you sure it wasn't just Stella waiting on Leah at Red Rock?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jim, you just wrote the perfect Reader's Digest anecdote. Send that in! So funny.

h.justin said...

p.s. Jim, I'm finding that if I read your blog with a Chinese accent it makes more sense and is also funnier.

Anonymous said...

Justin:

If you don't understand the Way as it meets your eyes, how can you know the Path as you walk?

-Shih-t'ou

I think you may have found the way. ;)