Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have a dream!!!!

I have a dream, envision with me!

A weekend of Golf and March Madness.

You combine several days of a friendly golf tournament with the opening week of March Madness. I know it sounds to good to be true. Just take a few deep breaths and try to imagine it. Sunny fairways. First round upsets. True putting greens. All you can eat buffets.

Think of the year long bragging rights. Think of wearing home your green jacket on Sunday with the pockets filled with the cash of your friends. Your the number one bracket winner and golfer. Think of the glory. Think of the selfish fun you would have. It would be as close as a hack like me could get to winning the Masters.

Golfing significant others would always be welcome.

Just a thought on a snow day.

5 comments:

neffgang said...

Where do you sign up for that one!

h.justin said...

Sounds good to me, too.

Anonymous said...

You need to add a spa portion of the trip for the ladies. I know the point is for it to be a boys trip, but it sounds like fun to me!

JimmyG said...

I am not sure about this, you would need to ask Julie, but I think Mark would be all over the massage in the evening, as he watched games.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like Mark would be all over this trip