Saturday, May 31, 2008

Movie Geeks! Yes you .... !

Do you want a inexpensive, fun Friday night activity? Head to your local cineplex, preferably one located close to a few restaurants, sit back and get ready to people watch. Those women that made fun of people dressing up for the premier night of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are now with all of their BFFs and dressed up in their sassiest outfits for their own fantasy faire....the premier weekend of Sex and the City Movie. I just got back from dinner with the kids. I am happy to say, I am still laughing out loud. I think Nordstrom, Macy's, and every other department store in the state is sold out of summer dresses, 5 inch heels and hats.

I'm not making fun of the movie, just these sad girls that think if they dress up like Carrie Bradshaw, drink a cosmo and watch the movie, their life will morph into a fabulous uptown NYC life.

On a sad note, I had my annual physical today. Can any one tell me what movie Chevy Chase sings, "Moon River"? He then asked the Doctor, what?

3 comments:

Todd said...

Oh oh oh, Mr Kotter.... I know the answer!

Fletch.

and he asks the doctor... "Ever do any time?"

Anonymous said...

Thanks' Doc, you ever serve time.

JimmyG said...

Your both correct. If I could figure out how to put the video up, I would post it.