Thursday, July 31, 2008

So who are you?

What would be your theme song? Monday night we shared family night with some good friends in a suite at the local ballpark, thanks to Ms. Barlow. She really rocks. Thank you again for a great night. Between taking Ella to the in stadium Fannz store and a 45 minute wait for the train, I did catch a little bit of the game.

Earlier this summer I took in a Dodger game with 2 very cool brother in laws and one extra cool nephew. The Dodger game with it's awesome garlic fries and the very eventful ride home would easily be placed on my top 5 lists of fun events of the summer, if I had such a list. Alas, I am not that organized and would hate to demean the wonderful summer by adopting a list.

Sorry, I digressed. The original question was headed to this... If you were a major league player, what song would you want to be played when you go up to bat? The second question is, who picks the song? You or your team mates?

I'd really like my song to be "Getting jiggy with it" - Will Smith.
Actually, I have a challenge...tell me your song and what you think someone else who reads this blog's song would be?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dodgers game was a great time. Sorry for making you poop your pants. My song would be TNT by ACDC. I wouldn't even wanna guess what everyone elses would be.

Anonymous said...

That's hard, I'd have too many I'd want. If I have to choose, I think I'd want my song to be STILL THE ONE by the ORLEANS.

I'll guess that Dee Dee's would be DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP by ACDC. :)

h.justin said...

I pick Kris Kross "Jump Jump" and nominate Salt N Pepa's "Push It" for Susie.

Todd said...

"Pinball Wizard" by The Who or "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night would be classic answers to this one...

but I think I would want "Basket Case" by Green day

Anonymous said...

Pink Floyd's "Money"

tortured mormon mom said...

I'd like to think mine would be Defying Gravity from Wicked (sorry about the show tune) but I'm sure everyone else would think of the Addams Family theme song..they're creeping and they're crawly.....

neffgang said...

This question is similar to "what song do you want cranked up while you water ski?"

To be sure, it doesn't always have to be your favorite song - just one that gets in your blood stream and pounds in your brain.

That said, my song would be, "You're having my baby," by Paul Anka.

-Brian

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I agree with Susie's pick for me! Or there is always whatever didi wants shes gonna get it by nofx.

Why hasn't anyone picked ODB?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim. While I totally appreciate and love you for the blog shout out, I am in need a new installment from the Man and 4 Females Fam. What funny stories of the girls can you share with the www?

Julie said...

I'm missing your take on the world too. Please post again soon. (even if Susie says not to)