Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007 (belated) and 2008 (early)

Hello Internet.

This blog is a Christmas gift to my Uncle Jim. Although an avid reader of and frequent commenter on many blogs, Jim does not have a blog of his own. That's partly due to his own laziness but more likely due to his wife's discouraging him from starting a blog. I strongly believe that Jim has something of value to contribute to the wide world of web and so I have created this little space for him to offer his thoughts, memories, stories, and discoveries. Lucky for us all, this page is equipped with spell check.

Of course Jim will be able to rename his blog should he so desire. I named it Cewebrity James based on a definition I found in The Little Hiptionary (a book I received for Christmas). The hiptionary defines "cewebrity" as: "n.: (celebrity + Web) a person who becomes famous or well-known because of his or her blog or Website; also known as a 'blogebrity'." I am quite certain that through this blog Jim will without question (and to his wife's dismay) become semi-famous and perhaps widely known.

With that said, let's all give Jim a warm welcome!

No comments: